Sunday 11 November 2012

Bec - Contributions ...again. Models.

Toxic Barrel, along with Lifejacket, gave me trouble with the UVs. For some reason, I had no idea why, the UVs for these two assests were completely strange and wouldn't register a texture properly, even when the UVs were aligned properly in the editor window. All fixed though. It's just interesting to find how many strange things can happen in Maya. Although I'd probably just attribute this to plain ignorance. ANYWAY...


 
 
A Lifesaver. I made this ages ago but it disappeared and so I just forgot about it. I found it again last week in a random folder on my laptop's hardrive. So here it is:

 
Here's a tent for the Plains level too. This is the bare model. No UVs at that point.
 

I got James to kindly do the UVs and texture for the tent while I was working on my other stuff. There were a couple of issues which needed sorting out before being sent into Unity. James came up with a bump map and normal map too.

The pipe, which is meant to be a sludge pipe pumping out toxic stuff. It has a particle effect but I wasn't sure how to make a video or still from Unity to show it in action. So these two pictures will just habe to do.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment