Saturday 10 November 2012

bird and corn

 
I Had trouble with the settings in unity setting up my bird as a package and as such it didnt make the final game. I originally had the bird a brown colour but decided on a toucan because who dreams of brown birds? Plus a toucan seems more whimsical to me. I wanted the bird to be cute and friendly because i found that the game lacked a bit of that in a way, so to do this i animated him sort of looking at the audience as he flies and textured a big smile on his face.


The corn i had issues modelling and im not overly happy with it as it doesn't look that great and i rushed it a bit. I exported the package fine in unity but the animation wouldnt loop as a cycle and i couldn't figure it out. I used a look of photos and textures of real corn plants when making the texture.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment