Tuesday 13 November 2012

Dean - game Contribution

This is a wrap up of all my contributions to the game.

The following sea assets were modelled, UVed, and textured by me.
 The Sea urchin hasn't changed much at all except that now it has a Normal map. There were problems with the animation, however Matt managed to fix this.

Clam, hasn't changed since it was completed.
 Treasure chest with gold.
 Octopus in chest.

Octopus with animation.


After finishing my underwater assets, Matt needed some more stuff for the fields level.

Various types of grass that I made. Props to Josh for animating them.








Scattered rocks modelled, UVed and textured by me.

 Close-up of rock.


 Log mod.elled, UVed and textured by me.
 Streams of mist that I made in Photoshop and placed on a plane. Each strip is a separate object.
 I UV unwrapped the bed, pillow, mattress, and blanket and also textured them. The blanket is a simple shape that had cloth simulation, which was then baked to keep it in place. I had trouble with baking the cloth simulation, but thanks to Matt, Natasha and Darren, it was accomplished.
 Different position of the blanket for after Xavier wakes up.
 Lamp for the bedroom that I UVed and textured.
 The bedroom needed a floor obviously, so I made blue-grey carpet.
Walls were needed too.

I also fixed up the normal map for James' tractor.

Each of my objects were exported into unity packages myself. Props to Matt for showing me how to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment